- Frequently asked questions about telephone conferences
- Frequently asked questions about web conferences
- Frequently asked questions about the Meeting Center Client
- Frequently asked questions about event conferences
- Frequently asked questions about flat rates
- Frequently asked questions about the conference portal
- Frequently asked questions about Cisco Cloud Connected Audio
- Frequently asked questions about WebCast Studio
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EVENT CONFERENCES
Is there a difference between the moderator and the participant and the moderator and participant code?
The moderator initiates the conference and invites the other participants. Using his moderator code, he is in speaking and listening mode throughout the entire event conference, and he can conduct preliminary discussions with his moderator team. Participants who dial in with participant codes are only in muted and listening mode for the entire duration of the conference. Only the moderator can change this.
How many people can participate in an event conference?
In what languages can the conference be moderated?
Can participants be dialed in?
Can I have a participant list prepared by name?
Can I record my event conference?
Yes, we can have your event conference recorded in a variety of formats for later use or as a reference, provided we have your works council approval to do so. The moderator has the option to record the conference to audio or MP3 CD, cassette tape, or as MP3 file. Participants can also have a playback prepared. Participants are charged the costs for the conversation. The contracting client incurs no additional costs. The individual participants are required to enter a reference number in a menu to use this option. A condition for use is a touch-tone end-user device. There is also an option to have a list of playback users prepared. In this case the contracting client pays a fixed fee to have this option available and to replay the playback. The participants merely pay the connection fee to the telephone number with prefix 069 [Frankfurt].
Can I have customized waiting music played during the event conference?
Can I have my greeting replayed?
Is there an option to make a presentation?
How can I, as the moderator, see what is happening during the conference?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CISCO CLOUD CONNECTED AUDIO - SP
What is Cisco Webex Cloud Connected Audio?
The Cisco Webex Cloud Connected Audio Service comes from the Cisco Collaboration Cloud, which was specifically designed for the usage of real time web communication. The conferencing solution for Webex provided by Telekom connects the customer with the Cisco Collaboration Cloud data center via the partner Intrado.
With Cisco Webex Cloud Connected Audio you can:
- provide a completely integrated audio, web, and video collaboration solution;
- enjoy the benefits of the complete bandwidth of audio options – Call-in (local telephone numbers and Freecall), Call-back, VoIP integration and Hybrid audio (telephone and VoIP connections in the same meeting) and
- take advantage of Telekom's immediate service with the expertise and support of Telekom employees.
How does Cloud Connected Audio work?
Cloud Connected Audio uses SIP signaling between the Intrado IP network and the Webex audio bridge, which is connected through a Session Border Controller (SBC) and dedicated IP links between the Intrado and Cisco data centers. Telekom transmits network and non-network audio traffic from your location and sends it to the Cisco Collaboration Cloud.
Which connectivity options do I have?
The following connection types are routed to the Cisco Cloud via the Provider Network:
- Off-net PSTN dial-in via the Global Plus number set
- Toll dial-in
- Toll free dial-in (optional),
- Dial-out/Call-me (optional),
- On-net via dedicated connection or MPLS/IntraSelect (optional)
- Directly via Cloud with computer audio Cisco Webex VoIP “Using Computer”
What advantages does Cloud Connected Audio offer?
Added value for your company:
- Integration: Fully integrated solution that combines telephone, video and data into one Webex meeting.
- Security codes: dynamic audio security codes. Generated for maximum security.
- Operator support: operator also for Cloud Connected Audio.
- Voice quality: native audio allows for high-quality and clear-cut meetings.
- Budget control: better control due to predictable budgets (with quarterly reviews).