- Up to 50,000 participants in one Webcast
- Support of voice transmission, presentation and video
- Recording in advance or live stream with interactive features
- Access possible with every device
- Visually adapted to corporate identity
Overview: Features and Services
Webcast Studio supports you with all audio and video webcasts. Whether you are planning a video transmission from an office webcam or have recorded something in the studio: The fully integrated streaming offering provides all types of audio and video events and broadcasts them online to your audience.
With our webcasting services you may implement your company and marketing strategies by organizing customer acquisition events, hosting conferences and product launches, offering training, communicating internally and announcing news. Broadcast events live and on demand on the Internet.
- Visually adapted to your company’s corporate identity and appearance.
- Interactive features such as Q&A, chat, surveys, social networking and downloads.
- User interface available in 17 languages (subtitles in more than 150 languages).
- Highly professional event management support.
Care for the environment – all our conferences are CO2-neutral!
RWE, DHL and 15,000 more clients
use Telekom conferences – including 80% of DAX companies
Get the newsletter
Incredibly convenient: receive first-hand information, interesting studies and new offers