- Local and freecall dial-in to over 100 countries
- 24/7 support for audio conferences
- No additional user administration
- Attractive commercial model with flat rate fee or pay per use
- Resource and costs savings
Overview: Features and Services
With the integrated Microsoft audio and video conferencing solution, you get an easy-to-use conferencing solution that is natively integrated with Skype for Business (Microsoft Teams is in planning), works reliably and promises the best user experience. Thanks to Microsoft audio integration, external participants from landlines and mobiles can also join the conference and benefit from high quality audio. Microsoft audio integration facilitates:
- Operator support before and during the conference.
- Conference participation of external participants.
- Connection via various devices.
- Scheduling via Outlook.
In addition, our video integration allows you to integrate different video conferencing systems into your conference and give participants the feeling of being in the same room, thus contributing to effective collaboration.
Skype for Business On-premise Audio Integration
With the server-sided native Skype for Business audio integration, conference participants can participate in Skype for Business meetings via dial-in numbers and take advantage of the high-quality audio and advanced controls provided by Skype for Business conferences. The so-called ECC Lync Edition is a solution for connecting subscribers via Skype VoIP and subscribers via PSTN, whereby both parties can participate internally (on-net) or externally (off-net).
To integrate audio into Skype for Business, the on-premise Skype for Business Server Pools and the global conference platform are connected. The connection consists of an audio channel called a barbell connection.
The following connection options are available:
- PSTN - The audio signal is transmitted via traditional PSTN connections. The signaling takes place via the Internet which informs SfB once the connection to the audio conference platform is required.
- Internet - A VoIP connection connects the SfB infrastructure to the audio conferencing platform.
Note: The Internet option does not support Quality of Service (QoS), so the audio quality can only be transmitted with best effort.
Telekom's audio conferencing platform is used to provide PSTN dial-in services for Skype for Business Meetings to customers who have a "hybrid" Skype for Business environment - i.e. who use both Skype for Business On-Premise Servers and Office 365/Skype for Business Online in their Microsoft architecture.
A special audio conference platform can only be integrated by Microsoft Certified Audio Conferencing Provider (ACP). Within Skype for Business meetings the platform usage allows for:
- Controlling PSTN connections via the OSD interface.
- Planning via Outlook appointments.
- Using Skype for Business Online and Server / Outlook / Single Sign-On Active Directory.
- Using the Skype for Business online and server recording feature.
RWE, DHL and 15,000 more clients
use Telekom conferences – including 80% of DAX companies