Business Conferences (Telephone and Web Conference)
- Telephone conferences plus online document sharing and collaboration
- GDPR-compliant processing of data in EU data centres
- Presentations via video conference
- Top-notch voice quality with VoIP and Dolby Digital
Overview: Features and Services
Business Conferences (Telephone and Web Conference) allows you to share ideas online, collaborate on documents in real time with colleagues, business partners and clients, and give lively presentations via the video function. With a Web Conference you are just as flexible in the virtual conference room as when at a proper meeting.
- Share your entire screen – share a screenshot or selected applications - if desired even with multiple participants simultaneously
- Book conveniently – via the Meeting Center Client
- Simple conference control – via Meeting Center Client
- Keep in contact via video conference with up to sixteen participants – or soundlessly by chat
- Flexible and easy to use - mobile access (Android, Apple iOS)
- Top voice quality – dial in by yourself, have yourself called or dial in via VoIP with Dolby Digital
- 24/7 operator support, also during the conference
- International dial-in from more than 60 countries – via local or toll-free numbers
- Participant lists, conference recordings and many more features
- Create surveys - quickly obtain an opinion poll
How to Use Business Conferences
1. Conference Portal
Easily and quickly log in to the conference portal and book conferences at your leisure. If you hold at least one conference a week, Conference flat rate tariff is the smartest way to go.
2. Set up a Conference
Simply enter the date and time of your conference, configure the conference in the conference portal and conveniently invite your conference partners via e-mail.
3. Join Online
You and your conference partners can simply and easily join the conference via the link in the confirmation e-mail, which also contain the access details.
4. Launch a Business Conference
Share presentations and content on your desktop with conference partners – with Telekom Business Conference. Plus, take advantage of a whole host of configuration options.
Efficient Conferencing: Meeting Center Client
RWE, DHL and 15,000 more clients
use Telekom conferences – including 80% of DAX companies
Get the newsletter
Incredibly convenient: receive first-hand information, interesting studies and new offers
Maximum data protection
All conferences meet German data protection standards – conferences Made in Germany
**€0.105 per minute and participant. The price applies when using dial-in numbers in the German landline network.
** Registration is free and non-binding. It includes access to the conference portal, where you can use all products at the pay-per-use rates. Costs are incurred only if a conference is started. Every product is billed per minute/participant and session/participant. The price applies when using dial-in numbers in the German landline network.