- Telephone conferences plus online document sharing and collaboration
- Presentations via video conference
- Top-notch voice quality with VoIP and Dolby Digital
Overview: Features and Services
Business Conferences (Telephone and Web Conference) allows you to share ideas online, collaborate on documents in real time with colleagues, business partners and clients, and give lively presentations via the video function. With a Web Conference you are just as flexible in the virtual conference room as when at a proper meeting.
- Share your entire screen – share a screenshot or selected applications - if desired even with multiple participants simultaneously
- Book conveniently – via the Meeting Center Client
- Simple conference control – via Meeting Center Client
- Keep in contact via video conference with up to sixteen participants – or soundlessly by chat
- Flexible and easy to use - mobile access (Android, Apple iOS)
- Top voice quality – dial in by yourself, have yourself called or dial in via VoIP with Dolby Digital
- 24/7 operator support, also during the conference
- International dial-in from more than 60 countries – via local or toll-free numbers
- Participant lists, conference recordings and many more features
- Create surveys - quickly obtain an opinion poll
How to Use Business Conferences
1. Simply invite
Use your Meeting Center client or the Outlook plug-in to send appointments to your participants that already contain all the necessary dial-in data. You will receive your personal dial-in data with our welcome e-mail.
If you have at least one weekly conference, the flat rate tariff is already worthwhile for you.
2. Invite flexible
You and your conversation partners dial in conveniently from any device: by phone, smartphone, tablet or PC - via the dial-in number, the personal invitation link, the Meeting Center Client or the mobile smartphone app. All this in the best sound quality and Dolby Digital when you connect to the conference via Voice over IP.
3. Control uncomplicated
Control your conference via Meeting Center or key combination directly from your phone keyboard. You have all the strings in your hand: For example, you can prevent other participants from dialing in or mute those present if they are only supposed to listen.
4. Interactive conferencing
You and your participants can share the screen or individual applications, even simultaneously if desired, to show presentations or work together on documents. You can also keep eye contact with your business partners via video image.
Efficient Conferencing: Meeting Center Client
RWE, DHL and 15,000 more clients
use Telekom conferences – including 80% of DAX companies